Easy steps to get your blade as good as new:
- BBS machine arrives ready to sharpen.
- All alterations are already set for optimal results.
- Golden Guide recommended angle 17 – 20 degrees (already set)
- Do not adjust guide while sharpening
- A permanent angle will be formed on the cutting edge of the knife
- Switch the Blitz Blade Sharpener on.
- Hold the flat side of the blade flat against the golden guide, edge to be sharpened facing upwards.
- Move knife upwards to connect with moving belt.
- Once blade connects with belt, immediately slide blade from left to right and then repeat from right to left in one smooth action.
- Repeat action.
- Follow blade curve
- Test sharpness and repeat action if necessary.
Notice for Serrated knives:
Sharpen only on the reverse side (flat side, ‘behind’ the serrated edges)